Thursday 7 November 2013

WANDE COAL VS DON JAZZY-WHERE I STAND

I adore WANDE COAL,I had the opportunity to listen to him sing live-#dont you worry,dont you worry child,heavens gat a plan for you# His awesome voice gave me goose pimples.Wande unarguably is one of the best male vocalist in this part of the world, it just saddens my heart that he is not getting all the accolades he rightly deserves,he paved the way for the likes of wizkid,David and every artiste that does that genre of music.He was the brain box and power house of both mo hits and Mavin records so if he chooses to do a remake to a song previously recorded under his former label as long as it wasn't released,don jazzy should free him abeg,Don J just lost most of my respect for him,calling him out on twitter was so uncalled for,wande deserves an apology.Wande has moved on let him be.

No comments:

Post a Comment